The crazy thing is nothing really happened to either of them! They both fell on different days - Keith tripped over his feet while running at school and Scott was climbing on a cabinet at home (at least I thnk that is how it happened- who knows with that guy). Both happened last week- I know terrible mom. Todd and I decided they were both sprained so we waited and waited finally the guilt got the best of me and I took them in yesterday afternoon. The x-rays show one is broken. We see the Orthopedic Specialist tomorrow.
6 comments:
What the heck happened?!
details....what happened??!?!?
Oh my goodness - yes what happened?
The crazy thing is nothing really happened to either of them! They both fell on different days - Keith tripped over his feet while running at school and Scott was climbing on a cabinet at home (at least I thnk that is how it happened- who knows with that guy). Both happened last week- I know terrible mom. Todd and I decided they were both sprained so we waited and waited finally the guilt got the best of me and I took them in yesterday afternoon.
The x-rays show one is broken. We see the Orthopedic Specialist tomorrow.
Any guesses?
Amber, that's crazy!! Better watch out or CPS will be dropping by! I hope they both heal quickly, poor boys (and poor you!).
Okay that is crazy! Must be the life of a mom with boys! I am guessing Scottie has a broken leg!
Post a Comment