I wanted Keith be Edward but he wanted to be an evil dark Vampire.
Trunk-or-Treat
Scott would rather sit on the back of the Big Rig instead of getting candy.
Scottie the plumber
Every time I go to a Ward party I wonder why I am there. If I turn my back for one second Scott is hitting someone, yelling at them or running off somewhere. When it is combined with another ward it is worse- people there do not know Scott and understand why he acts the way he does... The ward trunk-or-treat last night was no exception- it was on Halloween,(wish they wouldn't do that!) Todd was out of town, the Young Women were in charge of 2 booths and we were very short handed. At that point I was missing the Happy from Halloween. I got my Happy back when I took Scott out to trick-or-treat on our street. All the neighbors had chocolate (he really won't accept anything else) so he was loving it. He went to each door with plunger in hand and they all got a kick out of Scottie the Plumber.
4 comments:
That sounds like a hard day. Yuck.
On the bright side, all you have to do is read Scottie's t-shirt and laugh. That shirt is hilarious!
Scottie's costume is awesome! I am SO sorry that you were without a hubby at the party, that doesn't sound like fun at all.
I did not like that the tournament kept our guys away on Halloween either! Scottie the Plumber...lovin it!
I loved Scottie's Halloween costume!! That was a great idea. I loved seeing you guys at the church..the big rig was Wesley's favorite too :)
Post a Comment