Monday, September 24, 2007
So much Joy
Scottie is our well spirited child who is responsible for keeping the excitement going in our home. I had so many pictures so thought I would share. Scott will turn 6 in November and is doing very well. He is speaking pretty good now thanks to speech and his Special Day class at school. He can identify at least 8 colors and shapes. He can count to 17 in English and 10 in Spanish (thanks to Dora). He is TOTLALY potty trained and is capable of working any TV or DVD player. It takes a lot of energy to care for him but the rewards are out of this world!
Posted by Amber at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So Cute!! I miss my little Scottie. It was so much fun to see you guys, even if it were for only a minute. Thanks for stopping by.....
Hi Amber! I have been slacking...I meant to say hi a long time ago. I'm so glad you guys have a blog so I can stay updated on your cute family. Hope everything is going well and stay safe running...I hate dogs :)
I think I need a copy of that one with the caption about his cute face. It's perfect!
The other day Grace told me how much she misses her friend Scottie... and she didn't care when he hit her in Primary because at least he was there with her.
(OK, that may seem like a weird way to express her heartfelt love... but I know Amber will get what she was trying to say.)
Post a Comment