Every once in a while Scott will say "It's my wuckey day" when something happens like he sees a fire truck drive by or he gets to pick out chips at the store. It is funny and sweet. Well today I decided it was my lucky day when I looked at my calendar and saw NOTHING!!! I think it has been weeks since I had nothing scheduled on my calendar!! What should I do?? I really have about a million things I can and need to do.
Maybe I will:
clean out my freezer?
run 10 miles like I did on my birthday?
weed in the back yard?
catch up on all the shows on my DVR?
go shopping with the gift card I got for my b-day?
clean out Scott's closet?
Lets face it, I will definitely go running and probably go shopping...
Friday, March 11, 2011
Lucky Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
dang, you should of had me on your schedule for lunch!
Post a Comment