Scott was so funny the other day! He started gathering his favorite toys and put them all in the pool raft. He got in the raft and I thought it was funny so I grabbed my camera. He posed for a shot and fell asleep immediately. I didn't think he would sleep long but I was worried he would get a bad sunburn so I sprayed him with sunblock and I couldn't believe he stayed asleep through that. I eventually put a towel and hat on him just in case. He ended up taking an hour nap in the pool.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Summer
Scott was so funny the other day! He started gathering his favorite toys and put them all in the pool raft. He got in the raft and I thought it was funny so I grabbed my camera. He posed for a shot and fell asleep immediately. I didn't think he would sleep long but I was worried he would get a bad sunburn so I sprayed him with sunblock and I couldn't believe he stayed asleep through that. I eventually put a towel and hat on him just in case. He ended up taking an hour nap in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that is beyond adorable!!
Post a Comment