Monday, February 4, 2008

Just Because







































I was looking through all my pictures and realized I have some funny, strange & cute pictures of Scott so I decided to share a few.








6 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Yet another kid whose cheeks I want to bite... so cute.

Newman Family said...

I love it!! He is soo cute. I miss you guys.
Meg

bstoutfamily said...

He is sooo cute!! I love all of the pictures! What an entertaining boy! We miss you tons!

Newman Family said...

Hey, I was just thinking..... I don't know how appropriate it was for us to let Ellee and Scottie sleep together. They looked very comfortable!!:) That trip was so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Meg

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures. I miss your boys! Give them hugs for us!

Nicole said...

So cute! I love the picture of him sleeping with Ellee. That is so cute.